February 16, 2011

What did you do Wednesdays?!

I almost forgot!! Ok, I practically did considering that there is less than an hour left of the day. So it's that time of the week where you take time to brag about yourself. Share with yourself or others about the great things you did over the last week that have made you proud of yourself. Here is an overview of mine:

  • I lost 2lbs (23 more before my first milestone)!
  • I walked 11 miles on Saturday!
  • I'm proud of how I'm keeping up with my blog.
  • I'm proud of my new found confidence.
  • I'm excited about going to Miami to help my brother and my sister-in-law with their baby shower and I get to see my Godson. (OK, I didn't really do something BUT I'm excited!).
Check out my brother and my sister-in-law, aren't they gorgeous?!



Here's my very handsome Godson! I can't wait to love on him this weekend!

What have you done today to make you feel PROUD?

Happy Wednesday and have an active/healthy rest of the week!

*Take part in the Wednesday posts, here are the directions:*
1. Watch The Biggest Loser Tuesday nights.
2. Post comments on my blog/FaceBook about what you did on Wednesday (or over the last week) that has made you proud of yourself. (Bloggers feel free to use the idea as well and link up).
It could be ONE thing or a number of things.


No comments:

Post a Comment